DrPH, MBA, CNMT
Assistant Professor/Program Director
Office: Nursing Building #119
Phone: (210) 283-6474
- DrPH: Leadership and Advocacy
- MBA: Health Administration
- BS: Nuclear Medicine
Brief Academic and Teaching HistoryDr. Erlinda Lopez Rodriguez is the designated program director of the UIW's Community Health Education (CHE) program. She is responsible for developing and monitoring the program's curriculum in adherence to the school and university policies. She holds a Doctorate in Public Health from Capella University. Dr. Lopez-Rodriguez is an active scholar in the field and is working on case study on health promotion within the community in collaboration with the city of San Antonio. Dr. Lopez-Rodriguez is also working on a text book: "Living the Good life: A Path Through Wellness" with Cognella publishing.
- NM4604 Clinical I
- NM4606 Clinical II
- NM3510 Co -instruct Nuclear Cardiology-Clinical component
- NM4545 Co-instruct PET/CT-Clinical component
- Also have students in clinical for Nuclear Pharmacy
- CHED 2320 Introduction to Community Health
- CHED Communicable and Chronic Disease
- CHED 3320 Fundamentals of Health Policy
- CHED Community Health Communication and Education
- Organizational Leadership;
- Behavior within Health Promotion
Recent Intellectual Contributions
- Chou, S., Rodriguez, E. (2014). Displaying emotions while begin good citizen? A conceptual analysis of the moderating roles of commitment to the organization and commitment to the profession. International Journal of Work Organisation and Emotion.
- Rodriguez, E., Chou, S. (2014). Nurses as Good Citizens in Healthcare Organization: A Manifest Needs.
- Satisfaction Perspective. International Journal of Behavioural and Healthcare Research.
- Society of Nuclear Medicine, (2007 - Current) Technologist member of the society of nuclear medicine
- National Institute of Wellness, (2016)
Awards and Accomplishments
- 2011 - 2017: Certificate of Appreciation for Participation of Site Visits, JRCNMT.